pre-inauguration ToDo listthere'll indeed be time after the holidays, counting as far as the epiphany in january, to tackle at least some of those things we might never get a chance to after the third week next month... have a look at some suggestions
---------- forwarded message -----------
date fri, 17 dec 2004 11:16:34 +0400
subject: fw: get right on it!
to: arcana imperii
some things to do before the presidential inauguration:
- get that abortion you've always wanted.
- drink a nice clean glass of water.
- cash your social security cheque.
- see a doctor of your own choosing.
- spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.
- visit syria, or any foreign country for that matter .
- get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.
- hoard gasoline.
- borrow books from they library before they're banned - constitutional law, catcher in the rye, harry potter, tropic of cancer.
- if you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix - do it now.
- come out - then run back in - hurry!
- jam in all the alzheimer's stem cell research you can.
- stay out late... won't be able to when the curfews start.
- go see bruce springsteen before he has his «accident».
- go see mount rushmore before the reagan addition.
- use the phrase - «you can't do that - this is america».
- if you're white - marry a black person, if you're black - marry a white person.
- take a walk in yosemite, without being hit by a snowmobile or a base-jumper.
- enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class. (accelerated? noooooo!)
- start your school day without a prayer.
- begin passing on the facts and reality of evolution to the next generations.
- learn french.
- attend a commitment ceremony with gay friends.
- take a factory tour anywhere in theus. (as in théus, provence)?
- try to take photographs of animals on the endangered species list.
- visit florida before the polar ice caps melt.
- visit nevada before it becomes radioactive.
- visit alaska before "the big spill".
- visit massachusetts while it is still a state.
do you yahoo!? don't bother! gmail instead!
«he has the lucidity which is the by-product of a fundamentally sterile mind.»