<$BlogRSDUrl$>

arcana imperii :: the book of j

3.3.05

listening to...

a song by the cure:

[...] i'm in a room without a light
a room without a view
i'm here for one more treacherous night
another night with you
it tortures me to move my hands
to try to move at all

my body is cut and broken
it's shattered and sore
my body is cut wide open
i can't stand anymore

it's torture
but i'm almost there


and still the hardest part for you
to put your trust in me
i love you more than i can say
why won't you just believe?

oh you know that i'd do anything for you...
we should have each other to tea huh?
we should have each other with cream
then curl up in the fire
and sleep for awhile
it's the grooviest thing
it's the perfect dream

into the sea
you and me
all the years and no one heard
we missed you hissed the lovecats

hand in hand
is the only way to land
and always the right way round
not broken in pieces
like hated little meeces...
how could we miss

i love you... let's go...

it's the grooviest thing
it's the perfect dream

every day i lie here
and know that it's true

all i really want is you

please come back
please come back

please come back
all of you...