<$BlogRSDUrl$>

arcana imperii :: the book of j

21.5.05

fool's gate

i will dive into the rocky arms of fate / ripples go their way / where minds hesitate but youre too stubburn to be moved by my wait so you close up / but i stay open like a fool's gate 'cause i was meant to wait at the fools gate / i was looking for the greatest parts of you / this reflects the side of me i wish you knew / but you believe i throw salt into your wounds and you close up / but i stay open like a fool's gate...
i put your pictures in the lockets of my mind and carry the kind heart you once kept for me in the pockets of my soul and keep your laughter under my tongue / and i'll face disaster if you never come 'cause i was meant to wait...
i have questions / you've decided i don't deserve answers / and you won't look at me but i remain out there / your god wont let me hide / you close...
and i stay open like a fool's gate...
j/jt 21.05.05